THIS SUMMER, BRING YOUR YOUTH MINISTRY TO SEE
“Were you able to see the movie UNPLANNED?
We hope you did. But, if you missed it…”
Unplanned was released in theaters, March 29, 2019. The movie did exceptionally well considering we had a few obstacles with censorship from the secular media.
As a sponsor of Winter Jam 2019, we want to personally reach out to you and tell you about an amazing opportunity for your youth group this summer.
We received an enormous amount of comments from people saying that “every youth in America needs to see this movie” That is why we are encouraging all youth ministers to take their kids to see Unplanned over the
summer break. We feel this topic is of utmost importance for every christian teen.
If it is still in a theater near you that is GREAT! But if not, there is STILL a way to see it.
We have contacted the theaters that showed the movie and most all theaters that showed the movie are going to be able to get the movie again for special viewings.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
1. Contact our “Theater-Buy Liason”, Amy Wright by filling out this FORM and tell her you would like to rent a screen for the showing of the movie. Give her the name of the theater or theaters She will give you a price to do that. (Average price for renting a screen *per the theater* varies between $1000 and $3000, depending on the theater and or the location)
2. In the “DONE FOR YOU” files at the bottom of this page, there is a fund raising letter that you are welcome to use to give to your elders, deacons, parents, community leaders etc… (we have found that fundraising to rent a screen is extremely easy once you share the trailer to the movie and/or the 30 minute behind the scenes documentary. Most if not every christian parent wants their teen to see this movie…they might even want to go with them)
3. Once Amy has reserved your theater for the time and date you need, she will guide
YOU through payment that will be worked out directly with your theater.
4. Promote your event using our resources in the
“DONE FOR YOU” file.
5. Get the parental consent letters (in the “DONE FOR YOU” file) signed by all the parents of kids under the age of 17 going. (Sadly, Unplanned was given an R rating by the MPAA. Reverend Franklin Graham said, “The film recently received an R-rating from the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) for its abortion scenes. A Pure Flix VP made a powerful point, “A 15-year-old girl can get an abortion without her parent’s permission but she can’t see this movie without adult supervision? R stands for recommended”
6. If you have ANY questions regarding this process please contact Amy by filling out this FORM.
CONTACT US FOR INFO ON A THEATER BUY-OUT
LET OUR THEATER LIASON HELP YOU BOOK A THEATER FOR YOUR EVENT.
SIMPLY FILL OUT THE FORM - AND WILL WE RESPOND BACK WITHIN
ONE BUSINESS DAY! THANK YOU!