Former Planned Parenthood directors, including Abby Johnson, say that the "no show" rate for an abortion goes as high as 75% when volunteers are outside praying. Right now there are over 400 40 Days for Life volunteers willing to fill theaters to get more people praying outside of abortion facilities to save more lives and close more abortion facilities. The movie will rise or fall on the opening weekend.
Unplanned is the definitive movie on abortion and will get more people praying and working to end it where they live.
* No movie has shown an abortion.
* No movie has shown the future of abortion -- the RU-486 chemical abortion.
* No movie has depicted Planned Parenthood in a negative light.
* No movie has depicted those against abortion in a positive light.
* No movie has done so in a high quality and entertaining way
* Unplanned is mainstream, not just for pro-life Christians to watch, but must do well the opening weekend.
To help with this project in any capacity fill out the following information: